New World Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor)

+8
Dogstar
Omegastick
Teutonic Order
LongFangNaga
Dutyer
Selethis
Admin
AdelhardKrauss
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor) - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor)

Post  Token Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 am

Damn, that site is also blocked. I don't think Photobucket works aswell. Don't really know any other image hosting sites. I could try and play blind Very Happy

Token

Back to top Go down

OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor) - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor)

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 am

@Token
Hang on a second. Could you view the images on the old forum?
Also, where do you live? That info might help.

@all
Please help me and Token find a way for him to view images!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newworldempire.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Token Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 am

Well, I live in Norway.
The problem here is the fact that I am on military network. Which is limited.
Last week, I was at a different base with a less restricted network (but slower), now that I'm at the other base, I got a bit more restricted network. That is my problem.
Which is why I could see it last week.

Token

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 am

@Token
So there is no fix we can possibly do? No I guess you'll have to manage somehow... if that's okay?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Token Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

New World Empire Hardcore mode activated! Very Happy
And I have to go now.

Token

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 am

@Token
Well, see you later! If we get to turn 3 and you're not back, I've got your AGI.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutyer Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 pm

About hosting image. What about this site?
http://www.majhost.com/
I've used it a long time ago in a forum game and I think it's pretty good.
Dutyer
Dutyer

Back to top Go down

Post  AdelhardKrauss Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

if anything if you are capable of downloading we can give you the picture as a download?
AdelhardKrauss
AdelhardKrauss

Back to top Go down

Post  Selethis Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to just go back to text (as there doesn't seem to be a 250 limitation anymore)?
That would allow him to see everything except the map which would be a lot more already.
Selethis
Selethis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll try to copy the rules as text again and see if it lets me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 am

There are still two players that haven't made the transition to the new forums: Iylzara of the Tlapacas of Syrrah and CentralAsianQaghan of the Baharlu Qaghanate. The question we need to decide is what to we do with their nations? For the record CentralAsian was on the old forums yesterday, so it's conceivable he'll get my message and come over here. Iylzara however hasn't been on since joining on the 16th.

Edit: Also, admin is apparently now an admin on the old forums. Not sure how that happened.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 am

@LongFangNaga
Well, I suggest AGI and waiting for them. If they don't show up by the end of Round 3 then we will simply delete the Nations. (I think this is the best solution). I was considering replacing them with other players we could recruit, but I think that 13 Nations is... a lot.
@admin
Just checked and it's true. That's... WEIRD. Anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter since I like it here and don't see the need to go back to the old forum (the only real problem is that on this forum, my map gets cut off, but that's about it).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypnos of Polypontus Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 am

The Polypontian Empire
A little montage of clips cobbled together,
please excuse the music, choppy editing and overall quality. I thought it would add some flavour to Polypontus
Hypnos of Polypontus
Hypnos of Polypontus

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 pm

@Lost members
I may have run into CentralAsian on tg (I can't verify as of right now). Will try and send him a link to here if I can.

EDIT: He doesn't want to play anymore. Exact words are: "Its no fun without dice rolls". I guess we can drop him from the map then.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  flailingtortoise Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am

Anyone heard from Admin, or did I just miss him saying he was going to be away for awhile?
flailingtortoise
flailingtortoise

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 am

@Flailing
No idea. I doubt he'd forget about the game, so maybe his internet has been down or something (or maybe he spontaneously combusted I have no idea).
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Token Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 am

Most likely real life caught up with him. It has a habit of biting me every now and then.
As long as we are loyal little critters and stick around, we will get an answer sooner or later.

Token

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

@all

Hello all players. This is an important message from your GM. Sorry about not being here for almost two days, I had a lot to do. I'm afraid we will be going through some changes soon. I've contacted the players involved and I'm waiting for replies now. Please remain patient!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

@Admin being away
Okay, so it seems that admin is going to be moving to another country for about a month or so and can't guarantee consistent internet. As such I'll be filling in as the GM while he's out. Note that due to logistical problems there will be some changes to how the game is run while I'm the GM. Full details can be found here: https://newworldempire.forumotion.co.uk/t11-changes-for-new-gm#280
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  RealOmegastick Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm afraid I'll be away over the weekend as I'm on holiday. I'll PM you with the Tor Nation's actions, though.
RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 am

OOC and Discussion Thread (Formerly RichtervonFuchs is not RichtvonFuchs and the hunt for the traitor) - Page 4 God.jpg.scaled500

@all players
This might be my last post in a long time, so I just want to wish you all good luck and I hope you all have a great time. I'll be here for the weekend to watch over the start of Round 3, but I'm going away on Monday. Hopefully, everyone's going to have good fun. I can't wait to check the forum when I get back to see how the game has progressed and how our Nations developed.
Happy Nation Building!

New World Empire Game Master
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Token Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 am

Right. I'm sure most of you guys have some sort of news websites you visit regularly and they have probably covered the terror attacks against Norway. BBC coverage
This is just a short summary:
1 bomb in the capital, near government buildings, killing 7 and heavily injured others.
1 guy dressed as a police officer attacked a political summer camp. 10 confirmed killed, possible more. Don't know until we get more info. It is a chaos right now.
EDIT: The police just confirmed that over 80 people, mostly teenagers, where killed during the shooting.

The guy is Norwegian, so we can't really blame others right now. It looks like this is political motivated. By Norwegians, for Norwegians. Will probably know more as the week is going.

I will probably not be too affected, since I know no one and so on and on, but I am a part of the Norwegian Military, so I am not too sure about how much I can be on the internet or even how the next week will be.

Token

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:49 am

Just a reminder guys: I can't start round three until you give me your turn orders.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Token Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 am

Who have given their turn orders by now?

Token

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:36 am

@Token
If you look at my last post in the gameplay thread you'll find that I have a list of every player, and those that have given me their orders ahve their names striked through. At time of writing, I have gotten orders from Adelard Krauss, Token, FlailingTortoise, Dogstar, and Omegastick. Everyone else still needs to give me their orders.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next