New World Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Empire Gameplay Thread

+9
Dogstar
AdelhardKrauss
RealOmegastick
God of Dice
LongFangNaga
flailingtortoise
Token
Teutonic Order
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New World Empire Gameplay Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: New World Empire Gameplay Thread

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 am

@images
I use photobucket, you might try that out. Though to be fair, if Token could see the pictures before it's a problem with this forum and not the image site.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

New World Empire Gameplay Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: New World Empire Gameplay Thread

Post  RealOmegastick Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 am

http://filesmelt.com/simple

Completely free, simple and no sign up needed.
RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  God of Dice Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 am

The member 'RealOmegastick' has done the following action : Roll

'The Dice' : 6, 1, 20, 1, 15, 6
God of Dice
God of Dice

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

@Polyhedral Deity
What? Omega didn't roll.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  RealOmegastick Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 am

LongFangNaga wrote:@Polyhedral Deity
What? Omega didn't roll.

Yeah, I did. It's on the line below the 'Send' and 'Preview' buttons.
RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:10 am

The question is, WHY did Omega roll?
Also, everything is updated, writing report for LongFangNaga now. Expect it soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newworldempire.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 am

@Admin
The map is partially cut off in the rules/map/profiles thread because of the dimensions of the text box.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

New World Empire Gameplay Thread - Page 2 Empty INSTENSTELLE KAISERDOM

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 am

INSTENSTELLE KAISERDOM TURN 2

You currently have 11 Regions: 6 Jungle, 4 Grassland and 1 Steppe.
Your basic Food/Res income is 40/8, but due to your Gov policies and Doctrines you produce 42.4 Food and 7.2 Resources per turn in total. Your population grows by 11 each turn. There is no Unrest.
You have a reserve of 38.4 Food and 8 Resources. Your population is 39 and growing.
You currently have 3 ships.
You have no land Armies.
You have built one Trade Post. You are trading with Jiang.
You have no Culture Points and are not conducting research.
You have no allies/enemies.

What are your (if any):
Army Action
Navy Action
Diplomatic Action
Culture Action
Terrain Improvement Action

Do you send settlers? How do you spend your Resources?
Also, so far nobody has answered your Food:Res offer. Keep in mind that Die Neun Welt ships are looking for Sea Trade Routes. Trade with Jiang continues successfully and without problems. The population fears possible attacks by pirates and merchant ships ask you for increased protection.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:41 am

Settlers: The Kaiser has sent word for the establishment of more colonies, this time to north of the mainland. To the desert coastal region under the "Nat" in Tor Nation (Nordstrasse)
Terrain Improvement: Trading Post in Nordstrasse (as before, it will always produce +1 res unless I say otherwise)
Recruitment: Wary of the growing threat of pirates, the Inselstelle navy ramps up deployment of its warships. Train 5 naval units (1 res each)
Diplomatic: For some time have the nations of Inselstelle and Polypontus desired trade with each other, and now such plans are put into action. Send two sea trade routes from Nordstrasse to the two westernmost coastal regions of Polpontus (on the northern ocean Naturally)
Tech: The Kaiser's finest engineers and shipwrights begin work on the next generation of Eisenschiffs, the navy's armored warships. Spend remaining 1.2 resources on Naval Defensive Major Tech (1.2/?).

Same offer as before, food for resources at 3:2 ratio (trade with pirates at 2:3 ratio instead).

EDIT: trade routes go to easternmost regions. I always get that mixed up, sorry.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 am

@LongFangNaga
All actions are correct and will be performed!
Also, I fixed the map, it's not cut off anymore. However, the quality of the image has suffered. Will upload a less pixelated version soon (takes a long time to upload).

Well, who's next? Omegastick, you up for it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RealOmegastick Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am

Yeah, but I've only got fifteen minutes before I've gotta get off the computer. If that's too short the turn will have to wait for tommorow.
RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

@Omegastick
Just give me a few quick instructions in that case and I'll do the turn for you.
Keep in mind you've been attacked by the Teutonic Order, might be a good idea to get some troops!
I would also probably build a farm to boost your Food and try to make some more Alliances.
Also, you are allied with Aethar Raiders and Polypontus (if I remember correctly), but they have not sent any aid (yet).

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 am

@Omegastick
And I still have my offer available if you need food.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  RealOmegastick Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 am

LongFangNaga wrote:@Omegastick
And I still have my offer available if you need food.
I would take you up on that, but I don't have any resources to spare (sadly).
RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 am

@Omegastick and Longfangnaga
I haven't got the exact number yet, but Omegastick has something like 30 Res in his reserve.
I suggest you guys strike a deal. It will benefit you both.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RealOmegastick Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 am

Admin wrote:@Omegastick
Just give me a few quick instructions in that case and I'll do the turn for you.
Keep in mind you've been attacked by the Teutonic Order, might be a good idea to get some troops!
I would also probably build a farm to boost your Food and try to make some more Alliances.
Also, you are allied with Jiang and Polypontus (if I remember correctly), but they have not sent any aid (yet).
Okay, then. I'll build a farm for more food, send settlers to the west, build up more army and attack the Teutonic Order to the east (if I can't do both, then building up an army takes preference). As my diplomatic action, I will send an official alliance request to the nation to the south-west of me (Syrrah).

You know what, sure, I'll spend whatever resource I have left on food as well.

RealOmegastick
RealOmegastick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 am

@Omegastick
Okay, cool! Will update everything soon! All actions are correct.

@LongFangNaga
Once I do Omegastick's turn, I will tell you how much Res he has left for sale and you'll be able to purchase it this turn!

I wonder who's next?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am

@Admin
Just out of curiosity, what are the specifics on the trade with Omegastick? How much did each of us get?
Alright.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  AdelhardKrauss Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am

oh man; I got attacked twice before I got a chance to respond. Vicious.

===============(I know it's not my turn but I hope it's ok.)============
@ Valderian Hordes.

The ambassador of Die Neun Welten request a diplomatic action with the ambassador (or who will act as the role of) of Valderian Hordes.
AdelhardKrauss
AdelhardKrauss

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 am

@Adelhard
I think we handle negotiations via PMs. That's what I've been doing at least.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  AdelhardKrauss Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

that makes sense; I'll start doing that if he accepts. Can't really negotiate with someone who declines.

Also I am taking a nap so in case I am not here for my turn for some reason. Mainly build land units. Establish sea trade with AEther Raiders (they accepted it a while back but I do not know if it's on here or the other forum). I still have one sea trade floating. Travel south to capture.
AdelhardKrauss
AdelhardKrauss

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 am

@all
Done Kaiserdom's turn, doing Omegastick's now. Then will do yours, Adelhard.
Also, we will have our second battle report soon (Teutonic vs Tor).
Sorry for the delay, was reading something.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  flailingtortoise Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 am

The Great Bear has heard that Der Neun Welt has sent diplomats... Let us see what they have to offer our ravenous horde.
flailingtortoise
flailingtortoise

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 am

Ok, done Omega's turn. Preparing the battle report NOW!

@LongFangNaga
Well, looks like Omega has 30.2 Res in his reserve and also makes 22.5 per turn.
You could do a one time trade or a stable deal. I'm aware that so far Omega has agreed to sell his reserves, not sure about a permanent deal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LongFangNaga Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 am

@Admin
Make it a one time trade for now. I'll PM omega if I want to make a permanent agreement.
LongFangNaga
LongFangNaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next